Friday, November 16, 2007

Here I am!

Well, after a period of writing a blog inside my organization I've decided to broaden my audience.

A bit about myself. I've been an Oracle Application DBA for about a year and a half now, I also work with other (mostly Oracle) applications.

A bit about this blog. In my organizational blog I'm pretty limited in getting down to the real technical stuff I sometimes want to write about, from the simple reason that almost nobody will understand what I'm writing about.
It's actually pretty exciting, in my organizational blog I may pretend writing for some general population, but all in all I know 90 percent of my readers and work with them daily. With this blog on the contrary I don't have any idea who my readers will be and if I gonna have any at all. Well, gotta take the chance!

Well, so far the first post. As you've probably already understood the next posts gonna be more technical and given my expertise, probably will deal with Oracle (Applications) related stuff.

No comments: