Thursday, December 18, 2008

Noise

Well, I haven't blogged for a while, you can probably blame halo 3 for that as well as some other XBOX games. Anyway this post is not going to be too professional as I just want to raise an issue that deeply bothers me.

Lately I have been to several meetings in different companies, at most times I haven't been too satisfied with the hosting. How come? 
Well, there's this issue with cookies and other snacks placed on the table, they tend to be noisy - I mean every bite you take makes a sound so loud it reminds me of the reasons I haven't blogged for a while, if you know what I mean. And so instead of enjoying a snack I end up trying to silence the breaking sounds - can't people provide snacks that behave?
In one company they gave me a drink in a glass bottle, the problem is that the table in the conference room was made of glass as well, so putting the bottle back on the table after drinking without generating a loud response required great skill - I kinda started imagining me as a Terminator measuring the distance to the table and the amount of force needed to put the bottle back silently.

Please people, think of me next time...

No comments: